Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Barn Cats

I love barn cats & I especially love my own barn cats. I don't know how but we have some of the prettiest mongrel kitties I have ever seen. With the weather being so nice I took the bulldog puppies outside and just couldn't help myself, I had to snap a few shots of our gorgeous cats.

Tass named after Tasselhoff Burrfoot

Stella, came to the barn after her owners dropped her off because she couldn't be litter trained. She definitely has a mind of her own and often is hanging by her nails from my kitchen window, asking me "What's for dinner?"

I don't think this cat has a name yet, she has a twin brother that has a bit more orange on his face. Their mother is a fareal cat that comes around now and then that the girls call Ginger.


Another no named baby that I have no idea where he came from but he comes around because we put food out for the cats.


Stella's girl

A sister to the white cat above

No comments:

Post a Comment